McGill International Health Initiative
The McGill International Health Initiative is a student group that strives for global health equality through lectures, discussions, conferences and activism. Some past actions included:
- Campaigning for access to antiretroviral drugs
- Working towards patent law amendment for export of generic medications
- Cooperating with NGOs and student groups for hands-on work in developing countries
- Advocating international health in the medical curriculum
- Promoting electives abroad with the OMAF scholarships
- Educating ourselves with conferences and lectures
To know more about MIHI and its purpose, read our mission statement!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments!