For more information about the Murmur or how to submit an ad, visit the Murmur page on the Med-Dent Student Gateway.
To view classifieds, click here to go to the bottom of the newsletter.
It's a quieter week this week, but make sure to check out the MSS Medical Student Wellness forum and the two wine+cheeses coming up this week. Also, it was brought to my attention that some of you were having issues submitting content to this week's Murmur - sorry about that! The issue has been fixed so feel free to re-submit for next week - let me know if you experience any further issues.
And don't forget your SPCI funding applications! They're due on Wednesday :)
Have a great week everyone (and see you at OAP!)
Kyle St. Louis
MSS VP Internal 2015-2016
Weekly calendar of events
Mon Apr 25
Tues Apr 26
Wed Apr 27
Thurs Apr 28
Fri Apr 29
Sat Apr 30
Sun Apr 31
Free 5a7 RBC cocktail (17h00, Place Ville-Marie)
Medical Student Wellness Forum (18h30, McIntyre 206)
"Alive Inside" film screening (19h00, Moyse Hall)
Childhood Cancer Canada wine + cheese fundraiser (18h00, Bellini auditorium)
Table of Contents
- SPCI Funding: 2016 Application Period is Now Open!
- Medical Student Wellness Forum Wednesday Apr 27 6:30pm
- Talking with "Difficult" Patients
- Medical Humanities & Arts Events - Whole Person Care Film Series
- 4th and LAST Edition of Première Ligne now online!
- WHOLE PERSON CARE Film Series
- CHAP Opportunity with Phonetree: Medical Translation Services!
- Volunteers Needed: Reflection Day on Housing Instability and Homelessness
- Fundamentals of Global Health Course
- CMEQ 2016 - La technologie et le médecin de la génération Y
- 2+1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent: Parc and des Pins
- Studio for Rent on Simpson Street!
- Cheap studio in downtown Montreal
Phone number: 514-457-1898
Contact email: email@example.com
Ideal for students/residents:
10 min walk to McIntyre/ MGH/guy metro station
15 min by bus to Jewish/ St-Mary's
30 min by metro to the Glen
1 1/2 renovated, furnished studio. Located on the 9th floor, it has a nice view on downtown and is sunny.
The building has 24 hrs security, recently renovated indoor pool & sauna.
The rental fee includes: heating, hot-water, electricity.
Rental fee: 850$/month without parking.
Apartment is available July 1st 2016.
Interested? Want to see pictures?
Phone number:514 916 8874
The Perfect Location for students! Steps away from:
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Church of St Paul
- McGill /Concordia University
- Guy-Concordia metro
- A diverse range of ethnic restaurants
- Night life experience - Crescent and St Catherine
- 15 minutes from Mount Royal for those who want to look at the sunset (or sunrise if you're an early bird), and get back in touch with nature.
- 10 minutes from PA grocery (they do delivery)
All of this for $675 (includes water, not hydro) - a very reasonable price for this hot location. This studio is tucked away on a quiet residential street, but you can enjoy all of the benefits of downtown within a 3-5 minute walk.
Apartment is on the 2nd floor. There is a laundry room in the basement.
I am doing a lease transfer because I am moving to Toronto for a new job in late June. So this means, you will get to keep the low price and sign up for a new 12-month lease. The place is not furnished, but I will be selling my furniture at a very affordable price if you're interested.
Name: Linda Sun
Phone number: 514 260 2522
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by:
Copyright © 2015 Medical Students' Society of McGill University
All rights reserved.