For more information about the Murmur or how to submit an ad, visit the Murmur page on the Med-Dent Student Gateway.
To view classifieds, click here to go to the bottom of the newsletter.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. As you've likely heard, the Strategic Planning and Community Involvement committee is hosting its annual SHOUT gala this evening. SHOUT is a celebration of student involvement and serves to highlight the incredible work done by our oh-so-talented student body. This year, McGill alumnus Dr. Christine Hwang will be present to discuss her experiences as a member of the humanitarian medical community. Come join us for great discussion, cool projects and **wow** **amazing** FREE DINNER!
Check out the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/232011837168073/
Have a wonderful week!
Kyle St. Louis
MSS VP Internal 2015-2016
Table of Contents
- Dining with the Docs - FamSIG Gala 2016!
- Wellness--what would make you healthier?
- National Geriatrics Interest Group - Creation of McGill Chapter
- Become a student rep for the Indigenous Health Curriculum Committee: DEADLINE MAY 12TH
- WHOLE PERSON CARE Film Series
- CFMS Communiqué (April 28th)
- Upcoming Medical Humanities & Arts Events - Cirque du Soleil, "In Pursuit of Peace", Art Exhibitions
- Cheap studio in downtown Montreal
- Large 3 1/2 on Drummond - 1 block away from McIntyre building
The Perfect Location for students! Steps away from:
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Church of St Paul
- McGill /Concordia University
- Guy-Concordia metro
- A diverse range of ethnic restaurants
- Night life experience - Crescent and St Catherine
- 15 minutes from Mount Royal for those who want to look at the sunset (or sunrise if you're an early bird), and get back in touch with nature.
- 10 minutes from PA grocery (they do delivery)
All of this for $675 (includes water, not hydro) - a very reasonable price for this hot location. This studio is tucked away on a quiet residential street, but you can enjoy all of the benefits of downtown within a 3-5 minute walk.
Apartment is on the 2nd floor. There is a laundry room in the basement.
I am doing a lease transfer because I am moving to Toronto for a new job in late June. So this means, you will get to keep the low price and sign up for a new 12-month lease. The place is not furnished, but I will be selling my furniture at a very affordable price if you're interested.
Name: Linda Sun
Phone number: 514 260 2522
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email: email@example.com
Brought to you by:
Copyright © 2015 Medical Students' Society of McGill University
All rights reserved.