For more information about the Murmur or how to submit an ad, visit the Murmur page on the Med-Dent Student Gateway.
To view classifieds, click here to go to the bottom of the newsletter.
As the weather clears up, I think we are all feeling like there's an end in sight, whether you're in Med-4 and done classes, about to write your LMCC (GOOD LUCK), in Med-1 or 2 and just crossed another block exam off the list, or in Med-3 and have the start of your final year just around the corner.
No matter what, hang in there - you've got this!
Otherwise, same as usual: enjoy your weekly Murmur.
All the best,
Natasha Caminsky, MSS VP Internal 2016-2017
Table of Contents
- Med/Dent Choir
- Immortalizing the Mortal: Art In the Service of Death
- ACE Program Buddy Beerpong Championship at Chez Meredith
- FamSIG Gala: Thursday May 4th @ Bitoque Restaurant
- MOnc presents: Career Talk and Meet & Greet with ASPHO Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologists
- Oslerian Pursuits and Careers in Neurosurgery
- 6th Annual Global Surgery Conference
- A St.Mary's-McGill Café Scientifique
- 4th edition of Première Ligne now online!
- Arts, humanities, and medicine events at McGill and around Montreal
- Are you 21-30 years old and in a romantic relationship?
- Movin’On 2017 Volunteers Needed
- 2 bdrm, 800 sf in NDG, $1250, prime location for clerks!
- Large open concept 4 & 1/2 in Golden Square Mile
- Books for Sale
- Books for sale!!
- Gorgeous 4-1/2 Plateau apartment - ground floor of duplex, with parking
- ELECTIVE FRIENDLY CONDO
- 2-BR Apt with a spectacular view of downtown & close to hospitals!
Phone number: 438-871-0720
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone number: 514-825-7524
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1000 square feet on the ground floor of a duplex with plenty of storage (1000 square foot basement with washer and dryer included). Giant bathroom with custom slate shower, a 90-gallon soaker tub and a cedar lined walk-in closet. New kitchen with stainless fridge, and granite counters, willing to provide dishwasher.
- The back yard has a mature pear tree and black raspberry bush, green space for sitting, and comes with one parking spot.
- 55 bus across the street, 10-15 minute walk to the metro.
- Your upstairs neighbors are a young couple (current med-3s/incoming med-4s).
- Well-behaved dogs and cats ok.
Phone number: 514-792-3222
Contact email: email@example.com
ELECTIVE FRIENDLY> Will rent for short term electives ($850 per week). Call 1.519.851.4471
Two Fabulous units on 11th floor, sunny panoramic view overlooking city. furnished or unfurnished 2 bedrooms central to all MUHC hospitals. BRAND NEW never lived in. Pool, Gym. steps to Atwater Metro.
S Sur Le Square
Listing ID #0012218
Phone number: 519.851.4471
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 514-709-6620
Contact email: email@example.com
Just minutes from the city's business center and Mount Royal Parc as your backyard where there are trails for walking, running, skiing, and other outdoor activities year round. Steps away from the Montreal General Hospital, McGill University, Concordia University, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and much more. . .
Close to Guy Concordia metro & Peel metro as well as on the 144 Bus route.
Furniture not included (inquire about furnished apartment).
Includes: heating, hot water, dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator
Building amenities: elevator, shared laundry
Not included: hydro (electricity)
Parking & large storage unit included!
Availability: July 2017