For more information about the Murmur or how to submit an ad, visit the Murmur page on the Med-Dent Student Gateway.
To view classifieds, click here to go to the bottom of the newsletter.
First of all, a major congrats to the Med-4s: they've been officially awarded their degrees on Minerva and celebrated accordingly last night. Hopefully everyone has recovered by now.
This week's Murmur is mini (in case you didn't get the joke in the title), so I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that the SPCI & MSS Gala is tomorrow (Monday) night at 6PM on the 6th floor of the McIntyre building. There will be lots of food (meal equivalent) and dessert, as well as juice, coffee, and iced coffee. If that wasn't enough, we have a great speaker and will be awarding prizes to students from all 4 med years, so come support them! All of the information can be found here.
Have a great week!
Natasha Caminsky, MSS VP Internal 2016-2017
Table of Contents
- Climate change, evolution and your health: A nephrologist’s viewpoint
- "Patrick's Day", MAY 30, 7:00 PM, MOYSE HALL
- Interested in becoming a CFMS National Exchange Officer? READ ON!
- Are you 21-30 years old and in a romantic relationship?
- Loft close to McGill/Mont Royal for sublet August-December
- Newly renovated 3 1/2 in Golden Square Mile!
- Beautiful, newly renovated 3 1/2 in Golden Square Mile
- MEDICAL BOOKS FOR SALE!!!
- Medical Textbooks For SALE!
- Textbooks Free & For Sale!
- Textbooks - Reduced Prices!
- Books for sale
- Beautiful and Sunny Apt. de la Montagne
- 3 1/2 in a Perfect Location, All Furniture + Expenses Included
This 4 1/2 loft boasts 14ft ceilings with a spiral staircase leading up to a loft bedroom. In a historic Montreal building that includes access to the rooftop. Located at Parc/des Pins, it is steps away from McGill, close to the metro Place des Arts (10 minute walk), and conveniently located in the Plateau, only 10 minutes from downtown; it is easily accessible to all hospitals (MGH, JGH, Glen, St Mary's).
- fully furnished: dinner table for 6, desk with computer, deluxe cappuccino machine, dishes, pots, pans, blender, etc.
- high efficiency washer/dryer
- brand new dishwasher
- bathroom with large tub and shower
- queen size bed
- high speed internet
- AC & central heating (utilities included in price)
- outdoor PARKING SPOT in building lot
- Rooftop access with beautiful Montreal views, perfect for morning yoga & coffee or evening drinks with friends
Ideal for a single person or a couple--there is lots of space, and a great venue for dinner parties!
Phone number: 514-476-5125
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full ad here (including ++photos)
Contact email: email@example.com
Essentials of Surgical Specialties 3rd Edition (Lawrence)
For Sale: $10
Essentials of General Surgery, 4th Edition (Lawrence)
For Sale: $10
Phone number: 438-827-1975
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent condition, Minor highlights. $40
The Digestive System, 2nd edition. Perfect condition. $10
The Biology of Cancer. Perfect condition. $10
St John Ambulance First Aid Reference Guide. Perfect condition. FREE
Harrap's unabridged French-English dictionary - two volumes. Excellent condition. FREE
Phone number: 514-264-8248
Contact email: email@example.com
Selling med books (all are in perfect condition unless otherwise noted):
For TCP or USMLE Step 1 (current Med 1's):
Lange current diagnosis and treatment Surgery - 40$
Lawrence Essentials of General Surgery- 20$
Lawrence Essentials of Surgical Specialties- 20$
Robbins Basic Pathology- 60$
High Yield for the USMLE step 1- $5
For Clerkship (current Med 2's):
Pre-test Medicine- 10$
Pre-test surgery- 10$
Please text me: 514 927 5445
Phone number: 514-974-9829
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more pictures/more info, please email me
Quiet area and building, 5th floor with nobody above, very sunny, nice view, balcony
Available July 1
Included: heat and hot water
Distance to McIntyre: 2 mins walk; to MGH: 10 mins walk
- Beautiful 3 1/2 in Golden Square Mile
- All furniture is included (TV stand, TV, coffee table, couches, kitchen table + 4 chairs, dresser, queen bed, fridge, stove, microwave, lamps + mirror + decor)
- Newly rennovated bathroom
- Price includes heating/water/electricity
- Air conditioner
- Indoor parking available
- Building has a pool and 24/7 security
- 5 min walk to Guy/Concordia metro, 5 min walk to Montreal General Hospital, 5 min walk to McIntyre
- Available July 1st
Phone number: 9056500344
Contact email: email@example.com