For more information about the Murmur or how to submit an ad, visit the Murmur page on the Med-Dent Student Gateway.
To view classifieds, click here to go to the bottom of the newsletter.
To view the MSS Calendar and to learn more about what the MSS and the MSS Clubs have to offer, visit our new website The Thrill.
Happy Sunday all,
I hope everyone got home from InterNos in one piece and with all of their belongings. With any luck, today you also avoided a painful recovery from last night's festivities. In my case productivity levels were at an alltime low, so if that's the case for you as well, know that you're not alone. A HUGE congrats to the organizing committee for putting on a fantastic evening!
This Murmur is a little shorter than usual. Blame it one spring break? #whatisvacationanyways
To the Med-4s: you will be in our thoughts on Wednesday - may the Match be ever in your favor <3 .
Have a great week everyone,
Natasha Caminsky, VP Internal 2016-2017
Table of Contents
- Clinical French Club: Digestion (Feb 27th)
- Medical Students 4 Haiti: Organize a Global Health Surgery Program
- Student Neurology Symposium 2017
- OSTPP: Experience as a Trauma Surgeon
- **Call for Artwork and Writing** - Art Effects Magazine - **Deadline Extended!**
- Humanities and Arts in Medicine General Meeting
- Family Medicine Post-Match Talk
- Abdul K.I. Razack Memorial Prize for Social Justice in Medicine
- The Meditation Experience
- Zebra Connection
- RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY IN NEUROLOGY
- University of Toronto Medical Journal Submissions : Cardiovascular Health Edition
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy (5th ed)
- Beautiful, newly renovated 3 1/2 in Golden Square Mile!
Beautiful, newly renovated 3 1/2 with exceptional location: 5 minute walk to Montreal General Hospital, Mount-Royal (accessible from Dr. Penfield), Guy-Concordia metro station (Green Line), restaurants, bars and shopping. Ideal for medical students / residents; McIntyre Medical Building is 6 minutes by foot. In addition to the MGH, other major hospitals including the Jewish General, St. Mary’s and the Glen Site are easily accessible by public transport within 15-25 minutes.
-Spacious bedroom with lots of closet space
-Newly renovated kitchen (stainless steal appliances with dishwasher)
-Newly renovated bathroom (walk-in rain shower)
-Balcony (overlooking Mount Royal)
-Laundry machines on the floor
Please contact for more information / pictures.
Asking $1585/month. Minimum 1 year lease, start date flexible between May 1st and July 1st.