About the Club
The MSS Anatomy Club’s (MAC) mission is to facilitate the learning of anatomy and help students consolidate their knowledge. It is our belief that in order to have a proper understanding of pathologies, it is important to first understand the underlying anatomy.
In addition, MAC aims to provide students with opportunities to learn about clinical anatomy. Not only do we want to help students learn, but we want to showcase how the understanding of human anatomy is important in medicine—whether it be in a surgical field or the clinical setting.
- Co-President - Jeffrey Sioufi - 2023 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Brandon Hall - 2023 - Contact me!
- VP Medical Education - Morgan Gold - 2023 - Contact me!
- VP Academics - Dylan Patel - 2023 - Contact me!
- VP Academics - Jad Alkass - 2023 - Contact me!
- Thoracic Coordinator - Jérémi Tellier - 2023 - Contact me!
- Abdominal Coordinator - Joan Miguel Romero - 2023 - Contact me!
- MSK Coordinator - Pier-Luc Parent - 2023 - Contact me!
- MSK Coordinator - Isabella Bozzo - 2023 - Contact me!
- Pelvic Coordinator - Christelle Khadra - 2022 - Contact me!
- Med 1 Rep - Jakob Lafon - 2024 - Contact me!
- Outaouais Rep - Allyson Kis - 2024 - Contact me!