About the Club
The goal of this interest group is to increase the exposure of McGill medical students to the field of Palliative Care by being a source of information for those who may be thinking of pursuing this specialty as a potential career choice. This will be done via events where students will have the opportunity to meet with palliative care physicians, residents, and even families of patients whose loved ones were under the care of a palliative care doctor. This will allow students to get a broad overview of the field from not only the physician’s perspective, but the patient’s as well.
- Co-President - Patrick Mooney - 2021 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Arshiya Kaffash - 2022 - Contact me!
- VP Internal - Diego Beauregard - 2024 - Contact me!
- VP Finance - Diego Beauregard - 2024 - Contact me!
- VP External - Alfiya Mukharyamova - 2021 - Contact me!
- VP External - Mike Grossi - 2021 - Contact me!