About the Club
The MSS Whole Person Care Interest Group provides a forum for medical students to explore their role as healers. The club activities encourage students to look inward with various reflective exercises that explore meaning and cultivate resilience, and to look outward by building relationships with the broader Whole Person Care community in McGill and in Montreal. These activities typically include regular discussion groups, film screenings, and guest-speaker or panel events. The goal is to create a culture of healing and a community of support that will serve us throughout our medical education and into our professional careers.
- Co-President - Mahdi Hassan - - Contact me!
- Co-President - Ella Zelter - - Contact me!
- VP External - Hamila Hagh-Doust - - Contact me!
- VP Research - Alexa Cirillo - - Contact me!
- Med-4 Representative - Zhou Fang - - Contact me!
- Med-3 Representative - Jack Rudski - - Contact me!
- Med-2 Representative - Roshni Alam - - Contact me!
- Med-1 Representative - Anda Gaita - - Contact me!