About the Club
The Wilderness Medicine Interest Group seeks to cultivate a better understanding and awareness of medicine in a wilderness context, a subset of medicine that is not included in the formal medical curriculum at McGill. The club’s activities will be geared towards learning about medicine outside of the controlled clinical environment, as well as establishing basic outdoors and wilderness skills that are necessary in wilderness medicine. Furthermore, the club will promote outdoor activities as part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- President - Cassandra Poirier - 2021 - Contact me!
- Vice-President - Carol-Ann Bédard Plante - 2023 - Contact me!
- Med 4 Rep - Frédéric Grou-Boileau - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med 3 Rep - Janie Morissette - 2022 - Contact me!
- Med 2 Rep - Maude Crevier - 2023 - Contact me!
- Med 1 Rep - Anne-Sophie Poirier - 2024 - Contact me!
- Med 1 Rep - Allison Kis - 2024 - Contact me!