About the Club
MedComm is founded by a group of medical students who believe that quality of communication between the health professional and the patient can impact health-care outcomes and promote patient-centered care, especially for those facing the greatest linguistic barrier. MedComm’s primary goal is to raise awareness of language barriers in healthcare. We also hope to address the gap by training multilingual medical and dental trainees in medical interpretation and connecting them with McGill healthcare professional in need of interpretation services.
- Co-President - Kenzy Abdelhamid - - Contact me!
- Co-President - Darya Naumova - - Contact me!
- VP Operations - Jenny Ji - - Contact me!
- VP Operations - Ellen Chow - - Contact me!
- VP Internal - Jun Yang Liu - - Contact me!
- VP Marketing - Judy Gaffar - - Contact me!
- Dentistry Rep - Rehka Raveen - - Contact me!