The MSS Advancement Project (MAP) Grant is a one-time funding opportunity for student initiatives and projects that target and serve McGill Medical Students. Although the project can have a positive impact on other communities and parties, the primary goal of the MAP should aim to address a specific need that the applicant clearly identifies in the MSS student body.
The funding for MAP stems from cumulative MSS funds over many cohorts of students. For this reason, the impact of the initiative/project must also reach future cohorts and bear the potential for sustainability.
Full General Guidelines can be found here.
The Application Form can be found here.
Please send your application by email to:
- Adalet Bugra (email@example.com) and
- Amanda Morrone (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- CC Joseph Najjar (email@example.com).
Completed applications must only be submitted in a .pdf or .docx format under the name “MAP_ProjectName_ApplicantName”.
Applications that do not respect these guidelines will not be reviewed.
- Applications: March 20th, 2023 – April 11th, 2023 11:59 PM
- Interviews: TBD
- Release of funding decisions: TBD
- Mandatory meeting with relevant MSS executives: TBD