Club week video
The GAAC is a Standing Committee that is responsible for:
- Increasing medical student awareness about and involvement in health policy issues within Quebec and Canada
- Offering opportunities to students to be active participants in shaping health policy issues of importance to medical students and the patients they serve
- Accompanying MSS delegations to the CFMS and FMEQ General Meetings in order to meet with other advocacy coordinators and engage in planning sessions.
- Provide a forum for students to discuss health advocacy;
- Empower medical students to learn about and develop effective advocacy skills; collaborate heavily with other MSS committees and interest groups to promote and initiate advocacy efforts;
- Organizes and selects 4 attendees for the CFMS National Day of Action in Ottawa.
- Helps organize and select attendees for the FMEQ Journée d’action politique (JAP).
|GAAC Officer||Safiya Soullane, class of email@example.com|